Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Horseland



















May 26, 2012

We got invited by Mary (Natalie's mom) to go with her and some of her neighbors to their family's house up Hobble Creek Canyon to see a brand new foal.  The kids were so excited, especially Hannah and they were in heaven the whole time.  They let the kids right in there to pet the horse and then let them sit bareback on the mother horse, and then pulled out another horse and saddled it up and they got to take rides around the pasture.  I was so jealous, I wanted to ride too, but didn't get the chance being pregnant and all.  They also had a litter of kittens that kept the kids entertained while they waited their turn to ride the horse.  It was such a fun morning!  I seriously think this is the life my kids were meant to live....too bad we aren't farmers.  We are so lucky to have good friends to invite us along!

1 comment:

Stay Tan in Homer said...

Fun times...how nice you have such good friends!