We had a great time at Jason and Bonnie's house. Grandma and Grandpa provided a great egg hunt and the kids got loads of candy! Grandpa had a great time teasing all the kids by trying to take their goodies and I am sure Great Grandma gets overwhelmed with the chaos, but we love to have her around. Bryce and Nicole came down as well and Bryce got a good game of soccer going with the kids and Rob, and only a few kids got pelted in the head with the ball. Hadley spent most of the time on the swing with Grandma sucking on various eggs and watching all the commotion. We had a great time with the family and it is fun that the kids get so excited about holidays.
For the record, we did have a family night lesson about the real reason we celebrate Easter, our Savior's crucifixion and more importantly his resurrection. I sure hope the kids come to know what that means in their own lives and our life eternally as a family. How grateful I am to know I can be with my family for eternity, that we will all be resurrected and reunited one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment