July 16, 2014
Hannah and Megan climbed right up there with Lance, Rob, and Steph. I made Maddy and Wyatt stay down because it was too scary, but they wanted to be right up there along with the big kids.
The wind changed direction and I suddenly got splashed with freezing water!
Lance and Stephanie came in for a visit and we tried to pack as much fun into the 5 days as we could! On Wednesday we made it up to Stewart Falls, which is up the Alpine Loop by Sundance. We had a bit of trouble finding the trail head, but we finally did. It was a gorgeous hike and not too difficult. It was 4 miles total. The kids were all troopers and did great and I am always reminded just how great it is to get outdoors and be in nature and how much the kids truly love it. And the hike was that much better with Stephanie and Lance. They are so much help with the kids and my kids adore them both. I just love spending time with Stephanie, she is one of my very best friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment