September 4, 2014
Maddy's 6th birthday!
Our sweet Maddy turned SIX!! We went to Chick Fil A for her birthday lunch and then she had her friend party after school that day. Luckily the weather was still nice.
Sierra Ewell, Ella Clarke, Sadie, Jack Fowler, Maddy, Lexi Blackburn, Lexi Shelley, Lizzie Kellogg, and Ellie Juarez
Then we went out to Joe's for dinner.
We tried Art City donuts for the first time, delicious!!
Getting a pedicure from Megan.
Kate and Megan Maddy and Eve
Baby Abby, Laurie, Me, and HadleyHannah and Anna
We went up to Ogden for the Ogden Temple open house, but on the way there stopped in Syracuse at my friend Laurie's for dinner. She used to live in Spanish Fork and we met through Hannah and Anna going to the same preschool. Our three older girls are all the same ages and then we both have a boy and then another girl at the end, they are about 1 year off in ages. Anyway, I LOVE Laurie, I miss her like crazy. She is such a great mother and I respect and admire her so much and love talking to her. We had a great, too quick visit with their family. I hope we can get together again soon.
I loved being in the temple with all my kids, it was so great. I loved seeing their excitement over the sealing rooms and the baptismal font and I am getting excited in a few years we will get to start going to perform some of these ordinances with them. I am glad they could feel of the spirit of the temple.
We met Melinda for lunch and she took these cute pictures and sent them to me. Melinda is another great mother who I love to talk with.
Wyatt was being the best helper one day, vacuumed so much for me!
I went and looked at puppies with the kids. Oh they were so cute, but they were too expensive!
| Sadie and Maddy performing a dance for us. |
Grandpa turned 84!! I love this picture, I think it is one of the most genuine smiles I have ever seen from my Grandpa.
No comments:
Post a Comment