Monday, July 6, 2015

May 2015 according to my phone







 Grandma and Grandpa made it to Megan's last soccer game and soccer party.

 May 10, the night we told the kids we were pregnant.  Hadley has on her Big Sister shirt!


Mother's Day 2015









 We celebrated Hannah and Logan's birthdays and Mother's Day all in one day.  And it was the day we announced to Rob's family that we were pregnant.  Big day!



 End of preschool graduation carnival at Wyatt's school.  Hadly enjoying her cotton candy.

 Hannah and Natalie drew this Anna and Elsa, thought it was pretty dang good!
 12 weeks.
 Mom took this photo of me on Mother's Day, you couldn't even tell I was pregnant!
 Wyatt and Mrs. Kristie.  He has loved preschool and I can't believe he'll be going off to Kindergarten.

 Birthday treats for Hannah's class.





 Birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse for Hannah's birthday.  This year she was too old to sit on the saddle.
Elizabeth and Megan at the 2nd grade store.  They both brought their bunnies for a petting zoo. 


 Maddy's class hatched baby chicks and she wanted to take them home so bad!
 Laurie brought me my first baby gift, a box of diapers!  I cried when she gave them to me.
 Wyatt took my picture.





 We met up at Dad's grave on Memorial Day.  It was a beautiful evening.

 Wyatt lost tooth #3 at about 4:00 a.m.  He came in and handed it to me and told me it had fallen out.
 About 14.5 weeks.  Belly popped out!!
 Cute sisters!
 Daddy getting tackled when he got home from work.
 Mrs. King and Maddy
 Mrs. Parker and Megan

 Mrs. Lott.
 Mrs. Adamson, Mrs. Parker, and Mrs, Lott, all wonderful teacher!!




 Hannah broke the bottom right out of this camp chair!!
 The kids earned making smores one night by keeping their rooms clean for a week.





Uncle Greg was in Utah for work and spent 2 nights with us and came to church with us also.  He is definitely a fun uncle and spent a lot of time with the kids and gave me a break.  Man, he is awesome!  I sure miss him and all the Dennings.  I wish I would have got a normal picture with him.

No comments: