I just was telling Rob that at my appointment on Tuesday when they were using the Doppler to hear the heartbeat of the baby they first put the gel on my belly and then when they are done they wipe it off for me with a towel. Well, the midwife wiped off most of it, but apparently she forgot some and Hannah said, 'Hey, there is still some jam on you." We had a good laugh about it!!
Then, last night when we were putting the kids to bed Megan put on her footie pajamas and the first time she put them on backwards and had Rob zip her up anway, then she realized it and turned them around. When we were tucking them into bed she said she didn't need a blanket because she was wearing her jammies with shoes!! Silly kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hannah is always saying cute things. My favorite every though was the "Dad how am I doing this?" when she was moving her arms around. I laugh every time I think about you telling me that.
Post a Comment