Thursday, January 21, 2010

3 months old already..

I just love this, his big belly hanging out of his shirt and in a pink princess chair!! Classic!




Looking so big here...

Wyatt is 3 months old already and I feel like he is 6 months old because he sure looks like it!! He is starting to grab at everything and pull it to his mouth to chomp on it, so even if he hasn't spit up on it (which would be unusual) everything is still covered in slobber that he touches!! I cannot pick him up without getting spit up on, so quite honestly most days I do not get dressed because what is the point, right? He is still talking and cooing a lot and smiles the biggest smiles that makes me think it must hurt those chubby little cheeks. I can't seem to get a smile on camera though because he gives me a crusty everytime the flash goes off. He has become quite the content little baby, content to play on the floor while I cook or clean and just this week has started falling asleep for naps all by himself without the use of Mommy or a binky (since he refuses to use one)!! That has been great for me and really allowed me to get more things accomplished around the house. I cannot imagine my life without our sweet and adorable spit up covered little man! Oh yeah, on our scale here at home he weighs in at 17 pounds!!! I love every bit of that chubby little boy, though he can make my arms and back a little sore!

3 comments:

AK Grandma said...

The little victories can be so satisfying, like putting him down for naptime and leaving the room, and having him go to sleep!! What a sweet baby...nice that he is a little more independant and not clingy...you would really be worn out then!! It's great to see recent pictures...they change so fast. You can't see it as much as I can probably, since you are with them every day! Love and miss you all!

Bonnie said...

That first picture with his belly hanging out is to die for!!! I just love him!

Heather said...

So cute Becky! Ha ha, that is how much Ella weighs right now! Love it!!! And that is so nice when they start being more independent, of course now I can't keep my house clean because Ella is the little tornado! But hey, maybe you can start coming at 7 to workout tuesday!!! :)