Well, it was the first week of January that the girls convinced Rob to go out and play in the snow with them, they wanted to build a snowman! I got out of it because I had to stay inside with the babies, which sometimes I like having the excuse, but not always. Rob had a blast with the girls and was so glad they convinced him to get all bundled up with them and go play! I think he turned out pretty awesome! Nice and big and perfectly round with rocks for eyes and celery for his mouth (I was out of carrots) and his stick arms are pretty awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great snowman...Rob and the girls know how to do it right...He's perfect, well, except for the celery! I totally empathize with your thinking though...been there, done that!! Hannah looks so much older! They are growing up so fast!
So much fun! We haven't gotten around to that yet! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment