The first of many naps in the stroller.
Hannah and Logan were pretty much inseparable!
I was so sad Wyatt was sleeping during these pictures....
Yummy cotton candy.
My handsome guys!
We love that Bapa!
I am so lucky my kids will fall sleep pretty much anywhere.
Summer, Hannah, Logan, Megs, and Austin
As soon as I walked through the front gates of Disneyland I remembered why I couldn't wait to come back and be there, it seriously is just magic being there!! We started out the day by seeing Tinkerbell and then headed to Toon Town to see Mickey and Minnie. It was awesome! The kids were so excited to be there with their cousins and Grandma and Grandpa!
Rob, Mark, and Jason were so hilarious. From the moment we walked into Disneyland and for the entire week they looked for fountain coke and drank and drank it and had popcorn and churros....like CRAZY!
2 comments:
Looks like an amazing trip! I didn't realize that ALL of the Claytons went! What fun!! They kids have gotten so big! Great to see all these pictures! Love you all!
Yah, that one without Wyatt is so cute...too bad he was asleep. BUT you did get some others that are great with the whole family. :)
Post a Comment