Friday, February 4, 2011
Suckers
For the past few weeks it seems like the topic of whether or not we should have another baby keeps coming up, Rob says something or I do, I was just talking with my friend about it last night and I am just undecided about the whole thing. Anyway....today I went to the bank at the drive through and they usually ask how many suckers, if any, I would like for my kids and today they didn't ask, but guess how many suckers they sent out to me? That's right, FIVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You two make beautiful kids and are great parents - so go for #5!! ( I am #5 and I am sure glad my parents had a little mistake - me!) I love looking at your blog - your family is beautiful!! We love you all! - Hope you saved that sucker for little Clayton #5!
This is a subject I could talk about for hours! Lol. Maybe we'll have a chance this next week to. I'm so undecided too. It's fun to think about though, no matter what the decision may be!
Go for it, I say! & I like the idea of saving the sucker for #5... cute.
You make being pregnant and delivering seem so easy - so GO FOR IT!! Plus your kids are so blasted cute!
Post a Comment