Megan has been crashing during her "quiet time" and this is how I found her one day!
Hannah did her hair in a ponytail all by herself.
This is how Wyatt likes to chill while I am doing my workout video, just doing some puzzles on my bed (notice how he even has his ankles crossed, so funny!).
I feel like since we have been home from Disneyland I have been blah on taking pictures and just having a hard time getting back into "normal" life. But, here we are more than a month later and we have had some things going on in our life, significant only to myself I am sure. I am not sure why there isn't a picture of Maddy in all of her glorious mischief, probably because she is just too quick to get caught by the camera!
The other day Hannah was telling us a story of some kind and she suddenly stopped and said, "I can't remember how to say it in English." I asked, "what are you trying to say," and she blurted out 50! "What were you going to say," I asked. "Cinquinta." she said. Rob and I thought it was hilarious, but I guess she is learning something from her spanish immersion kindergarten! She continues to be as independent as ever having to do EVERYTHING and driving me crazy in the process, but I sure love that she wants to learn to do everything.
Megan and I have been doing "reading lessons" and she is loving learning to read. She gets so excited to sound out words and says, "I am really good at reading aren't I Mom?" Yes, Megan, you are doing awesome! She continues to be a jokester and her newest thing is asking questions of the obvious, like "Mom, where is Hannah?" (when Hannah is standing right next to her) and then looks at me with that mischevious grin and laughs like she is sooo funny!
Maddy is just all over the place! She continues to love the maul the cats, boss everyone around, and she has her Daddy wrapped around her finger! She sure is a fireball of energy and attitude! Watch out world for Maddy!
Wyatt, oh Wyatt, my sweet little man! He sure has mommy wrapped around his little finger! He is so fun. He is learning new words all the time. He loves playing outside, he can even ride a scooter already! Not very fast of course, but he has the general idea. He likes to climb up behind me in my chair at the computer and "play" with my hair. Whenever I get him out of his crib he has to grab his puppy "Ruff", his monkey, also "Ruff" and his blanket, but when Daddy gets him out he tells Wyatt, lets leave that stuff in your crib and he throws it right in. If I tell him to leave it there, he gets all upset and says, no, no, and so I let him keep it. He sure knows who the tough one is, and its not me! He does not like me to sing to him, he always shakes his head no, it doesn't matter which song I choose to sing. Oh yeah, and he comes up to me and hugs my leg and says, "my mom" to all the other kids, just so they know to back off!
No comments:
Post a Comment