Wednesday, March 23, 2011

St. Patrick's Day


Maddy was being a stinker and wouldn't get in the picture for this one.





Yummy, that was a good cookie!






Look at Wyatt's big "cheese" face!


Honestly, I was a slacker for St. Patrick's Day. I was going to do green pancakes, then the kids asked for a bagel and I was like, sure, thats easy! I was going to put gold coins in their shoes from the leprechaun, but I never made it to the store. Then in talking to Rob on the phone at work that day he said how they would make a trap and try to catch a leprechaun when he was little. So, when he got home he set that up with the girls and they were so excited about it! We did make green rice krispie treats that night. We were a little late, but the leprechaun did come to our house and the kids were pretty thrilled about that!

The Saturday after St. Patrick's Day Ryan and Melinda had their annual green party with the Christensen side and so we made some four leaf clover sugar cookies to take to that and got all dressed up in our green! It is always so great to see Dad's family, even though not very many came this year.

No comments: