We went to Seven Peaks this whole summer, almost weekly, and it was a lot of fun! We met up with lots of different friends. The older two gained so much confidence in the water and enjoyed doing the little slides and practicing diving underwater and swimming.
I was lucky that Maddy and Wyatt stayed really close to me so I didn't have to worry too much about where they were. I enjoyed getting a tan too!
Rob and I were high school sweethearts who were married in June of 2004. We have five kids, Hannah 7, Megan 6, Maddy 4, Wyatt 3, and Hadley 6 months. Rob works in a family business growing groundcover and he loves his job. I am a stay at home/work at home mom. I am fortunate to work doing Medical Transcription that gives me the flexibility to work from home and be with the kids. I hope to keep a record of our life together, I hope you can all enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment