
We got home from the Gatrell's and opened up our Christmas pajamas. Wyatt was really excited to get Thomas jammies and Maddy loved her princess ones too! The older girls liked theirs too, a plus! We then got to the cookie making and a few of the best were picked out to leave for Santa with some egg nog. We had been doing a 12 days of Christmas where I had wrapped a Christmas book to open each day and a present, which were all the pieces to a Little People Nativity set. We finished up our last book and opened up the baby Jesus that went to the set. We also read the Christmas Story from the Bible and then got everyone ready for bed. Once they were all in bed I still had some work to finish and Rob got working on wrapping. When I was done I headed up to help Rob, but really he did most of it. I was feeling horrible and spent most of the night in the bathroom or curled up in bed while he went to work getting everything ready. Thanks Rob for all your hard work!
No comments:
Post a Comment