My family, Ryan and his family and Rhett and his family, came down for the traditional fondue party and gift exchange. We also opened the presents from Grandma and Grandpa in Alaska, they sent all the grandkids some great books! Thank you G&G!
This year for the gift exchange we mixed up the adults and the kids and it was pretty fun! Abby got me what I have been wanting forever, a family home evening board and a cute family frame! She is such a sweetie! Everyone got great gifts and it was a lot of fun being together! We got to "see" Grandma and Riley and even Roxy through face time on the iPhone, it was awesome! I sure miss having the whole family together, maybe one year we will all be together again. I am grateful to have my two brothers and their families nearby.
No comments:
Post a Comment