Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hadley is 6 months!



















Hadley is six months now and loving eating food and sitting at the table with everyone else. She can even pick food off her tray and put it into her mouth, like cracker size.  She is getting good at sitting up all by herself as well.  She continues to be wiggly and does not like to hold still, ever.  She'll have her well check in a week or so and we'll know how big she has gotten, but I think I have officially put away all 3-6 months clothes and we're into 6-12 months now.  She still is waking 2 or 3 times a night, which I am hoping gets better soon.  Rob says she is finally getting "fun" when I told him I missed my newborn baby.   And I agree she is so fun at this age and will continue to bring us joy no matter what age, but there is nothing like a newborn baby to a mother, I guess dad's just don't quite get it. :)  She just keeps getting cuter everyday too!    

No comments: