Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Building a Snowwoman

Saturday, January 11, 2014
So let's be honest here.  The kids had started a snowman the day before and could not get the middle ball on top of the bottom snowball.  So, they wanted Rob to come help.  That morning before we were awake they wrote a song and practiced singing it together, we could hear them through the vents.  They came up and sang it to Rob, it was meant for him, about wanting him to build a snowman with them.  So he was still morning grumpy and not very responsive to their cute little song.  It broke my heart and theirs too.  I told them to give him some time, I am sure he would come out and help.  So, I left to go workout and grabbed him a DP on the way home hoping that would help his mood.  Well it must have worked because he got up and dressed and went out to help those munchkins finish their snomman, or women as it ended up being.  I did try to help, but I wasn't strong enough to lift up the other ball of ice.  We ended up staying out for a bit and Rob pulled the kids around on the sleds just on the sidewalk and we laughed at Hadley in her snow clothes and how she kept tipping over because it was so hard for her to move!  She loved being outside though and loved her snow boots.    




 Maddy's relationship with Hadley grows everyday.  She is such a great big sister and helps Hadley so much.








 Dad's suggestions helped make the snow woman extra special.  However, I did not let him add other accessories to her like he was hoping.
 We had to do a whole new round of pictures after Rob grabbed some 'hair' for her.
 This head tilt of Hadley's in the last picture is killer.  She is adorable and she knows it!

No comments: