Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hannah's Friends

 Hannah, Brooklyn Riggs, Emma Palmer, Natalie Parker, and of course Maddy
Hannah has some really great friends.  Both at school and from the neighborhood.  She didn't get a chance to play with them over the Christmas break since we were gone basically the whole time.  On the drive home on Tuesday I got a few messages and a few texts from Natalie and Brooklyn wanting to play.  So we set it up for New Year's Day and Hannah also wanted Emma to come over as well to have a huge play date.  They made chocolate chip cookies and had a little restaurant for the other kids.  They were loud and crazy and had a lot of fun.  I am grateful she has good friends who share the same values and beliefs we do.  She is such a leader and I hope she can always choose good friends.  

No comments: