Hadley's hair is getting longer every day and it is fun doing it up in little ponytails. It only lasts until nap time, but that's okay. She is adorable!
They look like brother and sister!
Hannah had to do a book report on biography book and she chose Helen of Troy and there would be no swaying her decision. She really loves to wear that costume. :) Anways, she and Logan signed up the same day to present, just a coincidence, and so I also got to watch Logan do his report on Jackie Robinson. He did a great job. Hannah made me laugh because she got up there and head mostly down and read through her report so fast and then when people asked her questions she just kind of sat there, in her defense the question didn't make any sense, and then she hurried and sat down as fast as she could. I am very proud of her though, it has shown how much she has grown. In 1st and 2nd grade she wouldn't even get up in the front of the class and speak and she would cry and be all upset if you even brought it up. No crying or fit throwing over this, she got her report and poster done at home and never once said she didn't want to speak in front of the class.
Once she finished with her report Hadley went and sat on her lap and fell asleep...it was so adorable! I got a picture on my phone, I'll have to put it up later. Love those girls!!
1 comment:
They are growing up for sure!! I am so proud of these two. They are both so great!
Post a Comment