Wednesday, February 26, 2014

School Kids

Last week was SEP and we went in and met with the kids' teachers.  I kind of love this night because for us it is just all the teachers telling us how great our kids are, they are so smart and they are no trouble, and just keep doing what you are doing.  It was funny to hear from Megan's teacher how she acts like a normal kid, as far as she likes to talk a little and Ms. Davis says she is kind of a clown and gets the whole class going.  But, she said she gets all her work done, stays on task, and her scores are way above where they should be.  I just find it so interesting how Hannah and Megan are so different at school, they are like polar opposites of each other as far as shy and outgoing.  Hannah's teachers again just said how "awesome" she is over and over and they just love having her in class.  Her scores are also well above where they should be.  I am so grateful, so far, to have kids who love school and love doing well.  It makes me happy that they take after me.  I hope we can keep the same trend going for the rest of the kids.  Anyway, we took the kids out for ice cream at Cold Stone to celebrate for working so hard this year so far!  Way to go girlies!!

Oh, and I just love their teachers.  Mrs. Smith says, "Make sure you tell Megan I love her!"  I love that they care so much about the kids and can be open in expressing it.    

No comments: