Rob and I went to see Wicked at Capital Theater. It was awesome!
At Hannah's horse riding lessons, her instructor Jen's dog had 10 puppies. The kids loved it!
Mom and Fred made it back in August for another visit. Fred's dad passed away and they came back to see him before he died and then stayed for the funeral. Then they came to see us for a week before heading back to Costa Rica.
Hannah gave us a great family night lesson one night.
We went to Lowe's Extreme Sports and then to the park for dinner. It was a lot of fun to have everyone together!!
Cooking with all four girls on a Sunday afternoon. :)
Hannah is looking so grown up!
Megan decided she was ready to get her ears pierced! It was quite the experience!!
Saying goodbye to Mom and Fred for a few more months.
Wyatt's first attempt at wakeboarding! He got up at Starvation, of course I missed it, but Rob said he did awesome! He is turning out to be much braver than I expected.
| An acorn crown for Grandma. |
Playing with cousins at Spanish Fork Pool the day before school started.
Hadley was sad with all the kids gone at school.
So we made cookies for when they got home and she was happy to lick the beater.
After school smiles!
Megan's first day of soccer, waiting for her coach.
A quick afternoon trip to the aquarium with Daddy.
Wyatt lost his first tooth! We don't know what happened to it, we noticed it missing after Megan's soccer game.
The girls helped him write this note for the Tooth Fairy.
Out on a walk with my two kiddos at home.
| Learning to fishtail braid. |
We took the kiddos to Color Me Mine. They had so much fun. I swear we have never sat at a table that long together without fighting. They were all full of encouraging words and thoughtful comments to each other about what they were painting. They all did a great job and we had a great night together.
| Megan, Livia, and Janice |
Two of the finished ceramics, I can't believe I didn't get the other ones. I better do that.
1 comment:
CUTE pictures!
Post a Comment