August 29, 30, and 31, 2014
Lizard hunting was a big activity on this trip. Hours of entertainment right there.
Making smores around the campfire was a lot of fun.
The adults stayed up late playing poker and talking, I think I fell asleep on the table, I can't remember much.
The view from the back of the house and the back of the house. It was so much fun!
The kids searched all morning for a lizard to give to Hadley for her birthday. But we didn't take it home with us.
Hadley going to bed the night of her birthday showing us 2 fingers. :)
Starvation is definitely changing each year and this year was different but a whole lot of fun. We spent a lot of time as just Rob's family and the cousins played and played and we cooked together and it was a lot of fun! I hope we'll do it this way again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment