Tuesday, October 13, 2009
1 day left,,,,maybe
Wow, 1 day left, well to my due date and now I am beginning to doubt that he will really come on time. I guess each baby is different and brings a different labor and delivery experience, but waiting can be the hardest thing. I just have to tell myself that waiting for him to be ready will make it that much easier on me when it comes time to deliver. I just hope he is ready sooner than later, I feel like I have been pregnant forever...like 2 years!! I even missed the first three months of this pregnancy but I have felt huge forever!! I can't wait to meet him and hold him and have the girls meet him for the first time!! It will be a sweet moment in our family! I am excited to get adjusted to our family of 6 and see what it is like to be a mother to FOUR kids, four and under!!! WOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So exciting! Good luck!
You'll be such a great mother of four under four. Hey, that should be a new reality show. You're awesome and I know that you feel huge, just try to remember me and what I looked like and you'll feel so much better.
Never mind, that was a STUPID thing to say. I'm sorry, nothing anybody can say will make it better, the little critter just needs to come out soon and that will make everything all better.
I really did enjoy watching the girls the other day and I'm looking forward to spending some more time with them as you just relax and spend some time with your new little guy.
P.S. YOU HAVE BEEN PREGNANT FOR FOREVER, at least for forever in your married life! 40/63 months together. You've only had 23 months off. You deserve a prize woman.
Call us, no matter what time it is, we will be sleeping with our cell phones, and I'm not losing sight of mine or the charger for the next month at least. I'm at your beckon call.
Whoah, long comment. Sorry! Bye! Call me!
Love you!
Post a Comment