Friday, October 2, 2009

Showered with Gifts~


Trying out the strings around my belly.


Laurie, me, and Bonnie.
Morgan
Melinda, Carter, and me.
Bonnie, Sadie, and me.
Angie, Lexi, me, and Chelsea, Pretty in Pink!!


My friend Angie, who I have known since I was 12, threw me a shower for this baby and I was so grateful for her for thinking of me! She got some help from my friend Chelsea and it was a great time! We played a couple of games, like cutting yarn to guess how big around my belly was and trying not to say the word "cute," which can be really hard when looking at cute baby stuff! We also had some great food and I was so greatful for the many gifts I received from good friends to help us out with this little boy who is coming! Thank you to everyone! I am so excited for him to use all the cute things he got!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

That was fun. I can't wait to see him in all of his cute new clothes.