Monday, October 5, 2009

Sea World

Maddy pointing at the dolphins.
Hannah petting the rays, it was her favorite part!

Daddy and Maddy.
Hannah, Baylee, Abby, Megan, and Alex watching the dolphins.

Megan and Baylee.


Petting the star fish.
Watching fish in the big aquariums.

Maddy was pretty excited about Shamu!



Hannah and Megan loved it too!
The sea lion the girls fed.
Hannah wasn't scared to grab the nasty fish.
Rob, Hannah, Melinda, and Abby on the Atlantis ride.
Ryan, Melinda, Abby, Alex, Baylee, and Carter!
Rob, me, Hannah, Megan, and Maddy!


On our first full day in California we headed to Sea World for the day. We had a great time even with temperatures about 10 degrees above normal, so a little hotter than we expected, but still great weather overall! I think I actually got a little color, which I can't complain about that! The dolphin show was closed but we still got to see Shamu and the Sea Lion show, which were both great! It wasn't crowded and we got to just relax and take our time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beck, Love the photos! Looks like you guys had a blast in California. Love and miss you guys! I'm happy mom is coming down for a visit!! I'll be thinking of you guys, wishing I was there!

Aunt Roxy