Friday, February 19, 2010
Be Grateful
As I can feel the beginning of Rob's busy time at work coming just around the corner I am making the committment to myself to not complain about all the time that he will be away. Instead I will focus on the fact that he has a job and that he IS working because that in itself is a huge blessing! So, if anyone catches me being a big whiner about his job, please remind me of this promise to myself to stay positive and be grateful for his employment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Totally true. Especially after what Jason just told me regarding the job opening at our place. So many people are out of a job right now, they would take anything, no matter what the hours, or pay...
I totally understand Becky! It's so hard sometimes to stay supportive and positive when you're by yourself. I also have to remind myself how grateful I am that I'm not a single mother. Big props to those women out there who do do it alone all the time! We are blessed to have great husbands (even if they're not around so much sometimes!)
Post a Comment