Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Milestones

Wyatt's room.
The "new" room, almost finished.

Can we say PURPLE?? Perfect for out little girl!

Reading stories the first night in her big girl bed!

That is Wyatt's binky, which he never used, but she still LOVES them, but only at bedtime and naptime.

Wyatt 4 months old.

Sweet little man.

A picture of his success of rolling over!!


It seems like a lot has been taking place in our house lately. Rob finished the room, so officially we now have a four bedroom house!! Yay! With that room completion we moved Maddy into that room and also into a big girl bed and out of her crib. We also moved Wyatt into his own room and out of ours, which is always hard for me but I know it is good for him! Maddy has been doing very well sleeping in a big girl bed, I think because she is so young still she adjusts very quickly to new things. She has fallen out a couple of times even with the guard rails up, I think she rolls down to the foot of the bed and off there, we will have to figure out another barrier to block her on that end.
Maddy has started talking a lot more, I am pretty sure we are the only ones who understand her, but she tries to say almost anything we ask her to and we love how she says, "Hi Wy!!" It is so sweet! She is so much fun and has so much energy!
Wyatt rolled over the "first time" on Sunday, February 21st when we were at Ryan and Melinda's house. He actually rolled over for the first time at 2.5 weeks and he did it for a few weeks but then he stopped. So now he has relearned how to do it!! He is so smiley at everyone and so sweet!
Maddy and Wyatt both had their well check appointments yesterday, Maddy's was a few weeks early for her 18 month but I wanted to do them at the same time. Maddy weighed 19 lbs 15 oz and was 31 inches tall., 4% for weight and 42% for height. Wyatt weighed 18 lbs 10 oz and was 27 inches tall, 96% for weight and 96% for height! They are practically the same size!! His head is only a tiny smidgen smaller than hers too! The doctor took a double take at the numbers and laughed when he saw they almost weighed the same! We did find out Wyatt has double ear infections though so that is sad, the doctor said he had DOM, the disease of the month. I guess it is going around.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

So cute!! I just love how big he is!! And, how little she is! They will probably be asked if they are twins all thier lives!!!
I hope you will post the building of the new room! I want to see before and after shots!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.