Saturday, February 13, 2010
Midway
We took a little getaway up to Midway the first weekend in February and stayed at a condo up there (thank you Mom!!!). My mom let us use her timeshare and we had so much fun! We got to hang out and watch movies and go swimming and go shopping up at the outlets in Park City. On Saturday some of Rob's family came up and we all went swimming and then went to the Dairy Keen up in Heber for dinner. It was so nice to get away for a few days and the kids can't wait until next time!!
Watching movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Summer's face cracks me up in that last picture. Looks like you guys had a blast. Those ice castle things are cool. I didn't know they had anything like that in Midway.
Your kids are so adorable. I just love them to death.
So fun Becky! I love it! We need to do a family outing, and that ice place looks awesome! Lets get together again this week, my basement is open!
That ice thing looks awesome!!
Post a Comment