Wyatt had his 6 month well child checkup and he was 21 lbs 7 ounces and 28.5 inches tall----92% for both height and weight! The doctor said, "He is just a large kid!" Wyatt didn't even cry when they gave him his shots this time, though his legs were sore for a few days afterwards. It reminded me of Hannah's 6 month shots, she was already crawling by then but after she got her shots she wouldn't move for 2 days!! It was sad! He is just a big healthy kid, happy and loving life! He already has 5 teeth and loves food, as I am sure you can imagine! He is sooo close to crawling...I would think only a few weeks away from just cruising! I am excited for it, but a little sad at how fast he is growing up, though with him I felt like I got robbed of the baby to begin with, he was so big to start with and grew so quickly I didn't get much of the newborn baby to hold. I guess I can always have another.....maybe!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is so adorable!! What a chunky little man...he is precious! Miss you sweet Wyatt!
Post a Comment