Friday, May 28, 2010

A little about Maddy and Wyatt

Just a funny about Maddy...Today I was cleaning the bathroom and she was being my little shadow, helping a little.
She kept saying, "Mommy."
I said, "yes Maddy"
She says to me, "You cleaning." (in Maddy talk of course)
I said, "yes, I'm cleaning. What are you doing?"
Maddy, "Good."
We must have had this conversation a dozen times!! She is so funny and so cute, I love how she talks so much now.
She is always yelling, "Girls!" Just like I do when she is looking for Hannah and Megan!
Oh, also this week, Sunday night we took away her "binty" for good. She was just having it at naps and bedtime since about a year old and I finally got the nerve to just take it away. It was sad when she would ask for it with her sad face, but she still has slept fine and gone to bed fine so I am glad to be binky free!!

This week Wyatt started crawling!! He does this army crawl, like what you see in the picture, and he also gets up on his knees and will move that way too. He isn't too fast, yet, but he knows how to move to get where he wants to be, usually to Mommy! It is so fun, but I can already tell he will get into trouble, I am already finding laundry baskets toppled and toys spilled everywhere!
This week Wyatt also cut tooth #6, so now 4 on top and 2 on the bottom!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

cute cute. That's the way Alex always answers any questions too. "good" Wyatt is gonna catch up to Carter quick and before we know it, they'll be wrestling buddies.