Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lagoon!

I still can't believe they are a year apart!
Hannah and cute Aunt Bonnie!

Megan caught in action breaking the rules! No hands in the water!
Hannah and Logan, best buds!
Maddy and Austin!

Yes, that is Rob's Dad, and yes, don't they all look so much alike!!



Lagoon was so much fun this year! The girls had so much fun going on all the rides with their cousins and spending time with Grandma and Grandpa! It feels like there is never enough time to get everything done. Lagoon is one of those things that is so fun with kids, but also somewhere I would love to go on a date with Rob, we may have to plan that for next year!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Oh my word! I LOVE that picture of Rob, Mark, & Wyatt! They really do look like triplets. So cute! Lagoon is always fun! I think we should try to double date & go to Frightmares...