We have a strict rule at our house that the boys cannot hit the girls..they can only beat up dad. So when Greg walks through the door it is on. There's nothing cuter than a daddy of three girls finally playing with a boy. :)
Rob and I were high school sweethearts who were married in June of 2004. We have five kids, Hannah 7, Megan 6, Maddy 4, Wyatt 3, and Hadley 6 months. Rob works in a family business growing groundcover and he loves his job. I am a stay at home/work at home mom. I am fortunate to work doing Medical Transcription that gives me the flexibility to work from home and be with the kids. I hope to keep a record of our life together, I hope you can all enjoy!
3 comments:
so cute. I love wrestling pictures. Another few years and he'll take Rob out.
We have a strict rule at our house that the boys cannot hit the girls..they can only beat up dad. So when Greg walks through the door it is on. There's nothing cuter than a daddy of three girls finally playing with a boy. :)
Brace yourself! The wrestling never ends!! Lol! I love it!
Post a Comment