I can't believe my little girl is 2! This little girl is such a cutie! We had two parties, one with my side, which we were lucky enough to have Jane and Ross here to celebrate with us and also a party with Rob's family. She sure is a loved little girl! She got so many great gifts and she had a lot of fun opening her presents and having special days just for her. She keeps telling me about her birthday. When I asked her before her birthday what she wanted the only thing she would tell me was cake!
Maddy is such a spirited little girl! She has always been full of energy and she has no trouble keeping up with her older sisters, whether it is playing or fighting like one of the big girls. She thinks it is her job to serve justice, hit someone who has been mean to someone else, or tell the girls to listen to mom, or "stop it" is one of her favorite things to say (she definitely got that from me). Maddy is the little mom in our family for sure! She is so cute with Wyatt and always calls him "handsome." She says, "Hi handsome!" She loves both Mommy and Daddy and Rob absolutely loves when he comes home from work because she goes crazy! She jumps up and down and yells, "Daddy's home, Daddy's home!" and then runs into his arms! She gives the sweetest hugs and kisses and she just melts our hearts! We just love our little girl and are so greatful to have her in our family! Lets hope the twos are terrific not terrible!!
3 comments:
Wow, I'm really impressed with the Panda cake, I had no idea Rob had it in him. Cute girl, love that little Maddy
I can't believe our little girls are two! Cute pictures! The cake turned out super cute.
I love your description of your girls and how they are each unique. Maddie is a little darling! She's got that cherubic face! Love you Madelyn Carol!!
AK Grandma Cakes
Post a Comment