Thursday, December 9, 2010

Random Happenings

Maddy's new obsession is stuffed anmials, mostly black and white, but she does branch out, a green frog, a brown bear, she usually has at least three that she drags from her chair at the table to the couch, to the car, to her bed, to the mall, down the slide, anywhere she goes so do they!
Oh the kittens, how they are tortured! I don't mind, but it sure drives Rob crazy when the girls carry these kittens everywhere and treat them like stuffed animals! I say, hey its keeping them happy right?

Watching some cartoons in their jammies, just too cute!

Wyatt is obessessed with turning the vacuum on and off and let me tell you it is impossible to get anything vacuumed when it goes off every other minute! I love how he is standing on it so he can reach better!

Hannah used almost every clip/bow/headband to decorate her elephant one day and then took a million pictures, I only decided to share one of them! :)

This is Wyatt lately, his puppy in one arm and his monkey in the other. Maybe he picked it up from Maddy? He sure is getting big. He has learned to come down the stairs now sliding on his belly and he understands almost everything we say now, it is amazing! He also thinks that everything should be thrown away, I find toys in the garbage all the time. I guess he is helping my cause of getting rid of clutter! He loves to sing in the car and it is so dang cute! I can hear him back there singing mama, mama, mama or just making some cute little jibber jabber along with the music! He gets his feelings hurt very easily and is quick to cry but also quick to stop. He is such a hugger and also such an eater! He points to the fridge or the pantry all the time or will even bring me things to open for him!
The kids sure are fun, it is nice to notice these little things that make me smile since it seems like they have been fighting so much lately...it is frustrating. Hopefully it is a phase that ends soon.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

We got your Christmas card. SO CUTE!! We had a great time last weekend, we should totally hang out more. Happy bday to Rob tomorrow!