Monday, December 20, 2010

Rob Turns 30!

Four generations, Ila Clayton, Mark Clayton, Rob Clayton, and Wyatt Clayton

Wyatt helping Daddy with his presents.


Megan and Daddy.

Rob and I.



Rob turned 30 this year! He was so funny because he was not excited at all about it and Hannah and Megan would tease him because he would get all grumpy about it. Not that I am excited to turn 30 either, but this is just where we are, we can't go back to younger days, we can only move forward and we do have a lot to look forward to. Some of my favorite things about Rob is he makes me laugh every single day. Rob still acts like a little boy, he gets excited about simple things. He loves his job and works hard. He likes to save money, but still lets me spend some. He is patient. He doesn't lose his temper. He puts up with my messiness, he NEVER complains about a dirty house or dishes in the sink. Rob reads to our kids every night, I love it and I know the kids look forward to it. Rob cooks dinner on Sundays if we stay at home and it is such a great break for me. He is big on traditions and wants to create happy childhood memories for our kids. He is my handyman, he can fix anything. He is persistent, he doesn't give up until he finds a solution. Rob is sincere in his relationships with others. Those are just a few of the many wonderful things about Rob and why I am so grateful to have found such an great husband!

No comments: