The day was kind of uneventful, it was conference so we made an effort to listen. Effort being the key word. I had to work also and the kids spent a lot of time playing outside. Rob did take Megan and Hannah to lunch with Jason and the boys so I am sure she had fun there. That night we went out to dinner with Grandma, Bonnie, and Annie and all the cousins at Red Robin. Megs felt pretty special when they brought her out a dessert! She struggled this time sharing her treat, but everyone dived in anyway and she was holding back the tears. I told her it was okay and gave her those reassuring mother looks, like don't make this a big deal---thanks for being a good sport about it---looks.
Five things I love about Megan--
1. Megan is laid back. Rarely, and I mean rarely do Megs and I struggle to get along. She goes with the flow, is easy to please, and is content to do anything. She is not picky (except maybe about food).
2. Megan is sweet as candy. She gives the best hugs and is quick to console a brother or sister who is hurt or sad. The younger two love her and love to snuggle up next to her on the couch to watch a movie.
3. Megan makes friends quickly. She usually ends up holding hands with some random girl she has met at the playground and asking if she can come over for a playdate.
4. Megan loves to learn. She is already a very good reader and wants to do "homework" every day so she is also getting very good at writing her letters and numbers and we are starting on math as well.
5. Megan likes to be silly and joke around, especially with Daddy.
We love you Meggers!
No comments:
Post a Comment