Friday, September 30, 2011

Megan's Birthday Dinner

It's been a while since we took a picture of the 6 of us (plus Megs needed one for school).





Seriously the kids ADORE grandpa.


I think he likes them too. :)


This was part of the reason she wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse, sitting on the saddle.






Megs was so sweet and willing to share her ice cream treat with her brother and sisters.





Friday, September 30, we went to Texas Roadhouse with Mark and Kathy to celebrate Megan's birthday! She wanted to follow suit like her sisters before her and she chose the restaurant because she wanted the ice cream and to sit in the saddle. As much as I LOVE Texas Roadhouse even I am getting a little Texas Roadhoused-out. I think we'll take a break for a while!


We had quite the long wait and some people were a little grumpy (mainly adults) but we finally got in and they even brought out some silly straws for the kids and some peanuts to take home.


1 comment:

Stay Tan in Homer said...

Great picture of you and Rob, and Mark and Kathy (I think it is funny that it says OUTHOUSE right over them!) Great family picture too. Very sweet of Megs with Mark...fun times!