Tuesday, November 15, 2011
The Children's Museum
Mom came down for a visit, finally!! We have missed her so much! She came down November 1 and stayed until the 10th. On November 2 we headed down to the children's museum down at the gateway. (We got in for half price thanks to Rhett and his military ID, thanks Rhett!) The kids had so much fun being there with their cousins and Grandma. If you scroll through the pictures can you pick out who else had a lot of fun???










Wyatt loved the water area, he was soaked the rest of the day! :)
Love this picture! Ryan was practicing some tricks Rhett told him about to get a good picture! Haha!





Maddy definitely loved the store the most, she loved that little shopping cart and buying stuff at the cash register.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun day!! I would love to get copies of your pictures since I didn't have my iPhone yet...could you email them to me? These are so great!! I have to most adorable grandkids ever!!
Fun Post. I laughed at all the pictures of Ryan. So funny. You got some great pictures.
Post a Comment