Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wyatt Man

Wyatt had his 2 year well child and here are the stats:
He weighed in at 31.46 pounds, which is 86%.
His stature was 37 inches, which is 98%.

WOW! I guess I wasn't surprised by the numbers since he already wears 3T and some 4T clothes and I get to carry around all that weight all day so I knew he wasn't little! Rob and I joke that Wyatt is going to be taller than him. :) Maybe he got some of the Christensen in him and will be tall like his Grandpa Shane and Uncle Rhett! Rob better get prepared for that day!

So, I just did a height predictor on http://babycenter.com and it predicts Wyatt will be 6' 4" at age 18!! Can you imagine?? I know that isn't a for sure, but wow! That is TALL!

Love you Wyatt Man!

No comments: