The first Trunk or Treat at the 16th Ward up in Sandy.
Then, the Saturday before Halloween we went to our own ward, Springcreek 20th's carnival.









On Monday, actual Halloween Day we went and did Trick or Treating on main street in Springville with our friend Alexis and her girls, Rylinn, Addi, and Braelyn.




And then that night we rushed to get pumpkins carved before the trick or treater started coming.
Maddy and her kitty pumpkin.
Megan and her kitty pumpkin, she drew the face and I cut it out.
Hannah carving her pumpkin, she cleaned it out with help from Daddy, drew the face, and cut out the face with a little help from Mom.
Wyatt was not to be left out, Rob did a quick carve of his and he loved it!

Well Halloween was fun, the kids loved carving pumpkins and trick-or-treating. They got way too much candy, which we are still eating (I should just throw it away). Really I am kind of a dud when it comes to Halloween, we just kind of throw on whatever costumes we can find and call it good. One year I am going to do something clever with the kids. Haha, what am I thinking, like they would every go for it. We barely got Hannah to dress up and Megan and Maddy kept changing their minds on what they wanted to wear, and Wyatt would only wear his pajamas, everything else I tried on him came right off! Oh well, it was still fun!
On Monday, actual Halloween Day we went and did Trick or Treating on main street in Springville with our friend Alexis and her girls, Rylinn, Addi, and Braelyn.
And then that night we rushed to get pumpkins carved before the trick or treater started coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment