Thursday, December 29, 2011

Prince Charming

Rob likes to tease me about my Wyatt man, that he gets away with so much more with me than the girls do, yada, yada, yada...:) But seriously that little man is so cute! Sometimes when I put him to bed I lay my head down on his chest and I tell him I am so tired. He wraps his arms around my neck so tight and plays with my hair until I have to pull away to say goodnight to the girls. Well tonight I tucked him into bed and he puts both arms around my neck and pulls me down to lay down with him and says, "You tired mom, you tired." He wanted me to stay and snuggle and I would have loved to stay there all night with him, but other things have to get done...blah, blah, blah! I can't get enough of his sweet hugs and his kisses and he still wants to make me happy in everything he does. If I get after the girls for doing something naught he immediately says, "I no do that mom, I no do that." We have yet to hit terrible twos with Wyatt, I hope we skip right over them, he is such a sweet little man!

1 comment:

Stay Tan in Homer said...

This is so sweet...I remember when you found out you were having a boy and you weren't sure how you would like having a boy after 3 girls...I assured you how much you would love having a son...they are so sweet! "I no do that mom, I no do that"...what a little darling!