So, I know I take a bagillion pictures of Hadley, but I just can't help it, I could just eat her up she is so dang cute! These two months have flown by and she is slowly settling into a schedule a little bit more and I am starting to get a few more things done around the house, though I still don't like to take her out of the house because she does not like the car seat and it is unpredictable if she will be happy or not because of that. She is such a smiley baby and loves to talk and coo and is pretty content most of the time. She wakes up 1 or 2 times at night usually and she is still sleeping in the bassinet next to our bed at night and usually takes her naps on our bed during the day. She is taking the binky a lot better now and that has helped to make naps and bedtime easier, I am also trying to use it during the night to make her go longer between eating. We just love you Miss Hadley! Happy 2 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment