Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween Night

October 31, 2012

 When the kids got home from school we started carving pumpkins, I had to empty the guts out of all of them!  Hannah did a lot of her own and I just did the final scrape, but I had to do the other three.  Then they worked on the designs, which they taped the papers on and poked the holes themselves.  Nicole was over and she helped Maddy with hers.  When Rob got home he and I carved Megan, Maddy, and Wyatt's for them and Hannah did her own.
Megan and her Bat pumpkin
Maddy and her Kitty pumpkin.
Hannah and her Witch pumpkin.
Wyatt and his Jack-O-Lantern face
They all looked so cute!


The kids planned it all out to go with their friend Nicole and so Daddy took all the kids around and I stayed home with the baby to pass out candy.  They were so excited.  Rob ended up bringing Maddy and Wyatt home after a while because they were tired of walking and Maddy had fallen pretty bad and scraped up her legs.  He went out with the older two to hit a few more streets and Hannah ended up coming back alone because she was tired and wanted to pass out candy.  Megan was a trooper and just kept going.  They have been eating way too much candy, soon I think it will be time to take it away. :)  Maddy loved answering the door and giving out candy.  We also watched Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin Patch because it was on TV.  It was a very laid back Halloween, just how I like it.

No comments: