May 15, 2013
| Hannah and Summer |
| Hannah and Natalie |
So, since I hadn't done really anything in the kids's classes this year since I had Hadley right when school started I made a big push at the end to go on one of their field trips. Hannah's last field trip was a hike up Hobble Creek and when they said we could bring along younger siblings and you could bring a stroller I figured it would be a pretty easy thing to do. The hike was great, but it was 3 miles, each way, and for Maddy and Wyatt that was quite the hike, even if it was paved. They did great, there was a little complaining, but overall they were troopers! It helped that Aunt Bonnie and Sadie were there and we had a break in the middle at the park where we ate and played for a while. It was a fun day and I always love to be around all the kids and watch how Hannah interacts with her friends and such. I met her friend Summer for the first time, she is a sweet girl and she and Hannah seemed to get along really well. They were collecting all sorts of treasures up and down the trail, things they said they were saving to make a fairy house.
No comments:
Post a Comment