Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter Sunday 2014

 April 20, 2014


















The kids got up and wanted to look for their baskets at 7 a.m.  And then they went and looked for eggs outside (I think our first time ever that the Easter Bunny left the eggs outside instead of in the house).  Then showers and doing hair and getting all ready for church.  They all looked so cute, but to get a good picture was not in the cards for us this day.  Out front was too bright, out back was too bright, and the inside was too messy!






 We weren't trying to block Hadley out, she insisted on standing up against the house...she was ready for a nap by this time already.









 I was so bummed because I got Rob and Wyatt matching ties and somehow bought Rob a boys size, so he went to put it on that morning and it was way too short! :(  It would have even matched my dress.





 I loved their individual shots, they turned out cute, minus the banana Hadley is eating.  :)
 We were so glad Mom and Fred could come to church with us.  I loved sitting with mom in Relief Society.
After church we headed to Jason and Bonnie's for dinner and they graciously invited Mom and Fred to come along so we wouldn't have to choose between families.  We had a delicious dinner and the kids played, played, and played, ate candy, collected eggs, and played some more.












It was a beautiful day!  I am so thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ, and his atonement and resurrection.  I am so thankful to know I will have my family forever and be reunited with my Dad and others who we have lost one day.  We are so blessed to have the gospel in our lives and I am grateful for a loving husband and wonderful children!

No comments: