Monday, April 28, 2014
Riding on two wheels!
The week of Spring Break Wyatt learned to ride on two wheels. It was funny because when I mentioned it to him he was like, "I need to be 5 to ride on two wheels." I said "That's fine, but Megan was 4 when she learned how to ride on two wheels so I think you could do it." Then a few days later Hannah took off his training wheels for him and Fred and Grandma helped him practice and he got it that day and he is loving it!! Rob and I joke we have never seen him so excited about anything, but he wants to be out there riding it all the time. I guess he decided if 4 years old was good enough for Megan it was good enough for him. These pictures were actually taken a week or so later, I did video and pics with my phone but of course those aren't up yet. So I remembered to grab some with my regular camera. And of course some pictures of sweet Hadley. She is so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment