Friday, June 27, 2014

Potty training, Take 5

Today was a big day, it was the first day Hadley had ZERO accidents.  She wore the same pants all day long, this hasn't happened for about 3 weeks and 2 days!  She also has been telling me almost every time that she needs to go potty.  I was so happy, considering yesterday how she pooped in her swimsuit and it was not a pretty sight!  I think and hope we are progressing well and I can trust her to be out of sight again soon.  :)  Actually, she does the best when we are busy and out and about, at home she gets lazy I feel like.  Anyway, to be almost diaper free is crazy!  She'll still need them at night for a while I am sure, but we are almost there.

Another note, we were at the mall today and the kids were so awesome for me, it was amazing!  Anyway, we were getting food at Chick Fil A and this college age guy sees all the girls and then Wyatt.  He says to Wyatt something like, Oh, the only boy with all these sisters.  Hang in there, you've got this man!  I was cracking up and Wyatt just kind of looked at him strange.  It was cute though.

No comments: