May 23, 2014
The kids and Mrs. Kristie. She is such an awesome teacher and we have enjoyed her class so much! It seems a little unreal that Maddy is going to be in Kindergarten this year and over at Reagan with the big kids. At least I will still have my trio together in the mornings for one more year!
Doing the Tooty-Ta song. I love that Wyatt had fun up there! And I can't help but laugh when I see these pictures of Maddy standing there with her arms folded! Oh that girl!!
Wyatt got the Puzzle award because he loved doing puzzles so much at preschool and was so good at them.
Maddy got the Good Listener award because she was such a good listener in class.
Maddy and Ella, they have been in two years of preschool together. They are such cute friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment