Friday, June 20, 2014
Rob
Tonight Rob received his patriarchal blessing. It was a wonderful blessing and such a special night for the two of us to share together. Our patriarch, Brother Franson, is someone who Rob and I have both admired for years and we had a wonderful experience with him. Rob is amazing. He was blessed with so many incredible gifts and promised so many amazing things. I am in awe. I am so thankful he is a worthy man, a righteous man who honors his priesthood. I am so grateful to be his wife. To raise my children with him. We have so much to look forward to and the Lord is truly mindful of our family. I am so thankful for that knowledge. And I am so glad I got to be there for his blessing, even though he waited much longer than most people to do receive it, it was so amazing to listen to references made on behalf of me and our children. It was such a sweet experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment