We loved the new Cars Land! It was amazing, the whole feel of the town and the shops and food places were so great. And the new ride was so fun!! It was a favorite for sure.
I could look at all these pictures for hours! So much fun, I can't wait till we can go again! I love the memories our kids will have with each other. :)
Rob and I were high school sweethearts who were married in June of 2004. We have five kids, Hannah 7, Megan 6, Maddy 4, Wyatt 3, and Hadley 6 months. Rob works in a family business growing groundcover and he loves his job. I am a stay at home/work at home mom. I am fortunate to work doing Medical Transcription that gives me the flexibility to work from home and be with the kids. I hope to keep a record of our life together, I hope you can all enjoy!
1 comment:
I could look at all these pictures for hours! So much fun, I can't wait till we can go again! I love the memories our kids will have with each other. :)
Post a Comment